Do I Need a Certificate of Occupancy?

§ 25-1-361  CERTIFICATE REQUIRED. (A) … a person may not use, occupy, or change the existing use or occupancy of a structure unless the building official has issued a certificate of occupancy for the structure.

If you don’t have a Certificate of Occupancy,

Email or Call: 512-850-5446

For Music Permits, Temporary Event, and Building Permits
go to:Austin City Permits